Product Dyno Review
#Product Dyno Review, Bonus – Sell, License And #Deliver Digital Products – #ProductDyno
#Product Dyno Review, Bonus – Sell, License And Deliver #Digital Products – ProductDyno – Product Dyno is a #sales and delivery platform for those who’re selling digital products, such as ebooks, #videos, membership sites, apps and similar items.
Product Dyno Review – Key Features:
Product Dyno has two key features that are designed to help sellers get their products to market more quickly and securely:
1. It makes it easy for sellers to securely deliver content. That’s because the platform contains dual-layer security to protect your content. This dual layer includes expiring download links and customer log ins. This means that only people who’ve purchased your content can access it, so you don’t have to worry about people sharing your download links on black hat sites.
2. Product Dyno lets sellers manage all their services in one place. Instead of constantly logging in and out of services such as payment processors and autoresponders, Product Dyno brings these services in one convenient place. Once you connect your services within the Product Dyno dashboard, you can use them with any product with just a click of your mouse.
Product Dyno is Slim Yet Powerful
If you’ve looked at similar selling platforms, then you know a lot of them are bloatware with big learning curves. Product Dyno is different, because it includes only the features you need, which makes the platform slim yet very powerful. And that means it’s user-friendly with an intuitive interface – so you can get right to work setting up your account and your products.
And here’s something else…
Even though Product Dyno is very intuitive, it still includes plenty of support documentation to get you up and running fast. So, if you need a little extra help with any of the features, there’s a support document or video to help you figure things out fast.
Product Dyno Review – ProductDyno Integration:
Integrates With Top Services
As mentioned, one of Product Dyno’s key features is that it lets you connect and manage all your services in one convenient place.
Currently, the platform integrates with all the top services, and more are being added every day. Here are the services that currently seamlessly integrate with Product Dyno:
• Active Campaign
• Constant Contact
• Get Response
• Mail Chimp
Don’t see your service on the list? No problem. That’s because you can ask the Product Dyno developers to add your service if it’s not already included, and they’ll be happy to do so.
Secures Your Content
One of the big benefits of using Product Dyno is that it makes it easy to secure your content. What’s more, you can secure your content in multiple ways, including:
1. Securing your content on your own domain. All you have to do is paste a bit of code into your delivery page, the Product Dyno secures it. It’s like putting a padlock on your content!
2. Securing your content in your Amazon S3 account. Product Dyno adds an extra layer of security to this content.
3. Securing your content using Product Dyno’s hosting feature. You don’t even need to host your delivery page if you don’t want to, as Product Dyno will do it for you.
As mentioned, Product Dyno’s dual-layer security includes expiring download links and customer logins. This means you don’t need to worry about hackers guessing the location of your delivery pages, nor do you need to worry about thieves and pirates sharing them.
If you’re selling software (SaaS), Product Dyno also includes a licensing feature to add another layer of security. You can decide how many licenses to allow for each product. If a customer asks for a refund, Product Dyno revokes their access to the app so they can’t keep using it.
Automates Your Business
Another big feature of Product Dyno is that it’s built to automate your business. In fact, the platform integrates with Zapier, which is an automation app that allows you to connect hundreds of other apps and services together. You can then automate common #marketing tasks (such as #social media marketing), customer service processes, analytics, email and much more.
Developed by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason
If you’ve heard of these two names before, then you know why this is such as advantage. These two professionals have many years of experience building software for marketers, so you can be assured that the platform will continue to evolve and be supported.
Product Dyno Review Video:
For now, the templates they do have are very professional and extremely customisable, so they’ll suit most sellers’ purposes. And of course you always have the option of creating and hosting your own delivery pages, as the templates are just a nice touch and a convenience feature for those who’d rather have Product Dyno host their content.
This platform is one of the easiest and most secure ways to bring your digital products to market.
If you’re tired of people stealing your products and even sharing them with others, this is a really easy way to put a lock on your content.
If you’re looking for an easier way to string together all the necessary services needed to bring your product to market, this is an excellent management solution.
If you sell any digital products, from ebooks to membership sites to apps, this is a great way to sell and deliver your products securely. You don’t need any tech knowledge, because it’s all point and click easy to set up and secure the delivery of your products.
#Buy Product Dyno, Product Dyno Review, #Product Dyno bonus:
Take a look for yourself here:
Product Dyno Review, Bonus – Sell, License And Deliver Digital Products – ProductDyno