Salsa Dancing Courses
#Salsa Dancing Courses – The Easiest Way To Learn Salsa Dancing From Home – #SalsaDancingCourses Complete Salsa Mastery is the most complete home salsa dancing class on the Internet. It contains 6 hours of step-by-step instructions covering 4 salsa styles, 3 different teachers, lifetime updates plus one-on-one coaching!
The entire package comes with instant streaming/downloads as well as DVDs.
Salsa Dancing Courses Example Salsa Instruction Video – Women’s Salsa, 2 Corners:
Salsa Dancing Courses Example Salsa Instruction Video – Men’s Salsa, New York Style Mambo:
Emily Estrella of SalsaDancingCourses offers over 6 hours of salsa dance instruction and promises to be the only salsa dance class that guarantees results with one-on-one coaching.
– Salsa Dancing Courses is one of the most comprehensive class on salsa dancing I’ve seen. It includes 4 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It includes Miami & LA Style, Columbian “Cali” Style, Cuban “Casino” Style and New York “Mambo” Style. This comprehensive style coverage means that it offers something for anyone keen in salsa.
– One-on-One coaching is priceless. Emily offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and its the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
– Covers BOTH men and women dance steps. Every segment and move is broken down into parts with combination movements at the end of each video for seasoned dancers.
– Suitable for beginners and seasoned dancers.
SalsaDancingCourses takes you effortlessly from your very first steps as an absolute beginner dancer all the way through to a high level of salsa dance mastery.
– TRUE Multi-Angle Views. You feel like you are standing in a dance studio with the instructors. Switch from front, back, feet or high angles to get a complete view of the lessons. This is a better way to learn how to dance.
– You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the #videos or getting the DVD edition.
– It may be a little overwhelming at first due to the huge amount of content. However, all videos are organized by categories so if you’re a beginner, you should start with the basics right at the top.
Here’s the bottom line:
Overall, there is no doubt that this is a very comprehensive and detailed salsa class that comes with a great amount of content and exceptional video production.
The private coaching by Emily makes this course head and shoulders above any other similar course on salsa
I highly recommend this course and if you want to learn how to dance salsa, this will be perfect companion to get started with.